Why events canapes matter:
The type of food you choose to serve at your corporate event sends a message to guests about your identity.
First of all Serving high-end food in an event shows how professional you are and an image-conscious planner. High-end canapes can reveal your food sensibilities and good taste. You want to serve something that will have your guests talk about and remember.
Those little flavor-explosions can complement every tooth of the biggest business men. Made with bread, veggie, fruit, meat or pastry and topped with a savory delight. Making combinations are endless and creativity is at its peak when talking about canapes.
Most of all, it will be the perfect addition to your catering service enabling guests to network freely and create a relaxed atmosphere. Canapé’s have always proven a good and popular choice in events’ catering.
Wondering what canapes you should serve at your event?
Take a look at our carefully selected high-end canapés that are sure to create blowout experiences and have your guests talking about your event for months.
Here’s the list of the suggested canapes for your next event:
- Smoked Salmon with chives cream cheese
- Falafel burger with fresh cucumber, radish and Iceberg lettuce
- Goat’s cheesecake with red onion jam
- Melon, mozzarella and prosciutto on skewers with pesto sauce
- Toasted brioche, Cornish curd cheesecake, wild strawberries
- Crispy focaccia oysters with oyster mayonnaise
- Balsamic Beef Crostini with Herbed Cheese and Arugula
- Brie and Prosciutto Crostini with cranberry puree and Balsamic Glaze
- Grilled Shrimp Tapas with Mango Shooters
- Turkish Delight
- Crostini with toasted baguette, cheese, onion jam, figs and fresh thyme
- Salmon tartare and guacamole cones
- Festive appetizer with foie grass, cranberry chutney and jelly
- Raspberry mousse cakes with fresh berries and macaroni
- Crackers with beet pesto and cheese